Photo and Video Resources
Photo and Video Library
The Photo and Video Library features an ever-growing number of images from on and around the Twin Cities and system campuses. A large variety of video footage will also be available in spring 2016.
- Audience: Faculty and staff
- Content: Images of campus scenes, student life, classes and labs, buildings, and a great cross section of people
Stock Content Library
The Stock Content Library, which was offered as a two-month trial in November 2015, is now a permanent service offering. More than 100,000 video clips, audio clips, and graphics are available.
- Audience: Students, faculty, and staff
- Content: Stock video, After Effects templates, motion background; royalty-free production music, sound effects, and loops; and royalty-free photos, vectors, illustrations, and design elements
- MediaHub — Converts any video format into a simple, easy-to-use file that is great for sharing.
- Video Studio Spaces — Studio spaces available to faculty, staff, and students in the Rarig Center.
- Video Production Self-Help Guide — A how-to guide on planning and executing a video production.
- Video Hosting and Management — These tools provide the necessary storage, processing, analytics, access controls, and successful delivery of video content.