NOTE: The Our Brand website is being updated and redesiged in 2013. Please let us know what you think of the site and its resources. Take the survey or email your comments.
The templates are coded with XHTML. See Template coding by section to make sure you're using the code properly. Note: You cannot change the doctype from XHTML to HTML when using the templates—this kind of change will break the pages.
- 960 grid system and the templates
- General coding guidelines
- Header and footer requirements (including use of the block M and wordmark)
- Responsive header and footer
- Testing and validation
- Usability and accessibility
- Web template coding by section
University units may use Google sites as an alternative to using the web templates on standard websites. See the Google Apps and Template Guidelines for more information.
University units have the option of building sites in Drupal - the U's new content management system. Find out more about Drupal on the Drupal support site and the CMS project website. Join the Google Group to participate in group discussions.